Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Bedroom and my new platform bed...

We have a sleep number bed, which by the way, I highly recommend. It doesn't require a foundation if you have a platform frame. I also wanted storage under the bed and not with drawers. So, I looked in the furniture stores and I looked online, I looked and looked but couldn't find anything that suited me.  So, my very talented hubby built one to my specs...and here it is bare bones. Notice the floor is almost completely laid also. Just a few finishing touches on the bedroom and it too will be finished. That leaves the livingroom and the closets.



We still have some finish work to do on it, but basically, the bottom half, where the bed will rest, lifts up and I can store all kinds of stuff under there.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you guys are really kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot ทดลองเล่น หากิจกรรมยามว่างฆ่าเวลาเเถมยังได้เงินต้องทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สะดวกสุดๆ เล่นที่ไหนก็ได้ 24ชม.โบนัสเเตกง่าย รับเงินไปเลยฝาก-ถอนง่ายเเละไว

    ReplyDelete
  3. เทคนิคยิงปลา pgslot ปี 2022 กับการเลือกปืนและกระสุนสำหรับการเล่น pg-slot.game มีบริการฝากถอนเงินที่รวดเร็วที่สุด ต้องนึกถึงแต่การที่เราจะเล่นเกม นั้นหากเล่นเอาสนุก ก็อาจจะไม่ต้องคิดอะไร

    ReplyDelete