Sunday, October 16, 2011

More work on the Upper Cupboards

Almost finished with the kitchen. The upper cabinets are painted and most of them installed. The men built a spice cabinet for me which, when finished, will go above the exhaust fan/hood of the stove. Tom has put down the rest of the flooring (pics of that to follow in the next post).


The raw cabinets.

After I got them all painted.

Here is Tom checking to make sure everything is level and lined up properly.

Look at all that cabinet space!  Woo Hoo, I said to myself, then I started thinking that by the time I get all my stuff into them, I will mostly likely be crying that I don't have enough room.








Here are the other pics, I promised of the kitchen.


Here you can see the flooring finished and the cabinet on the counter will go above the stove's exhaust fan.  It's the spice cabinet I spoke about in the beginning of the post.

This is the almost finished product. We have the exhaust fan and spice cabinet to put up still. We will be painting the floor boards tomorrow and that will be it for the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. การใช้งาน singha66 สำหรับธุรกิจของคุณที่ต้องการเข้าสู่การขายสินค้าออนไลน์ การใช้งาน singha66 PG SLOT จะเป็นตัวเลือกที่ดีอย่างแน่นอนครับ ด้วยความสะดวกและคล่องตัวในการใช้งาน

    ReplyDelete